1/2 Day Hunts: $425 Per Hunter
- 10 Quail
- Additional Bird: $9.50 Each
$4 Per bird for dressing, cleaning, and packing on ice in your cooler.
Morning (8 am-noon) or Afternoon (1 pm-dusk)
- Dogs (or bring your own)
SEASON: Nov. 14 – Mar. 31
*All Hunters must be 16 or older
Pristine Setting In an Ideal Environment
• Located in the heart of southeast Georgia among beautiful Farm Land and Pine Tree plantations.
• Easy access via the interstate. Located 2 hours from Atlanta International Airport, 1 hour from Macon, Georgia, and 1 hour from Savannah, Georgia.
• FoxHead Farm is an original old home place dating back over 150 years ago with reminders such as the old barn and towering Pecan trees in the old home place yard
• Our hunts are reminiscent of the old traditions of life on the farm.
• When you experience the peaceful settings and abundant wildlife we have to offer, you truly won’t want to leave.